WHAT IS DENTAL HOLIDAY?
Dental tourism provides dental care & vacation for the people who are seeking these services outside their countries. With the help of dental tourism, patients save money on their dental treatment costs and can use it for their vacation expenses. Thus, you can get a vacation for free. Even in some situations, dental care & vacation expenses abroad cost less than dental care expenses alone in their countries.
WHY TURKEY FOR DENTAL HOLIDAY?
Turkey is one of the most attractive countries for dental tourism for several reasons;
1. Dental treatment in Turkey costs 50%-80% less than Western countries.
2. Turkey is a candidate for European Union membership and standards are constantly updated based on EU standards and European Community Health Standards are applied in the clinics. Due to all these reasons, clinics in Turkey are modern and well-equipped as well as dentists are well-trained and highly professional (dentistry education in Turkey lasts for 5 years, and a 5-year education is also required to be a specialist).
3. Professional dental practice is performed under the supervision of Turkish Dental Association (TDB) and there are 34 local chambers functioning to keep the standards higher.
4. Turkey is the 3rd most popular destination for dental tourism in Europe and the longest flight between Europe and Turkey takes only around three and a half hours.
5. Turkey is the 6th most touristic country in the world according to World Tourism Rankings in 2014 with 37.8 million tourists visiting each year.
6. Turkey offers all varieties of landscapes, climates, nature packed with different historical structures, beauties and cultures. The country also offers 8333 kms of coastline, which is rich in clear waters and beaches. Therefore, dental treatment in Turkey will provide you with the opportunity to see the world’s most attractive locations.
WHY BODRUM FOR DENTAL HOLIDAY?
Bodrum, which is popular among tourists and Turkish celebrities, is an ancient Greek town on the Aegean coast of Turkey . The ancient city of Bodrum, Halicarnassus is one of the seven wonders of the Ancient World.
Bodrum has been one of the most popular holiday destinations in Turkey for the last 10 years. Lively nightlife and beautiful small villages around the peninsula attract more than 1 million tourists every summer. The most wonderful part of this small Aegean resort is the crystal clear sea around the resorts. You have perfect visibility for snorkelling and scuba diving.
Bodrum peninsula is full of attractive landmarks such as Bodrum Castle/Castle of St Peter, The Bodrum Amphitheatre, windmills around the peninsula, Mausoleum of Halicarnassus, Myndos Gate and towns such as Gümbet, Bitez, Ortakent, Akyarlar, Turgutreis, Gümüşlük, Yalıkavak, Gündoğan, Göltürkbükü, Torba and Güvercinlik.
Bodrum has a Mediterranean climate. July is the hottest month in Bodrum with an average temperature of 29°C (83°F) and the coldest is January at 12°C (53°F). Summers are hot and sunny; winters are mild and humid.
How to reach Bodrum?
By plane: Bodrum-Milas airport is 35 km away from Bodrum and many flight companies operate charter flights to Bodrum in summer season.
There are also Dalaman and Izmir Airports which are 3 hours far away from Bodrum.
By boat: Bodrum is reached by sea from Kos and Rhodes (Greek Islands). Daily ferryboat services from/to Cos and Rhodes to Bodrum are available.
By bus: There are many intercity bus companies which operate bus services to Bodrum from major cities of Turkey.
HOW TO REACH OUR CLINIC?
By car: Click on me and follow green line on the map (this route has no traffic even during the most crowded days of the high season)
By public transport: Click on me and follow red line on the map (Get No.2 İçmeler dolmuş and get off at Vera Hotel. When you get off, you will see ŞOK Market and our clinic is on the second floor of the market).
By boat: Click on me and follow blue line on the map (When you get arrive Bodrum Cruise Port, walk only 5 mins to reach us!).