Panoramic Radiography is an x-ray technique that shows a two-dimensional image of upper and lower jaws including the teeth. As one of the most important aids to the dentist, this technique is used for detection of invisible decayed teeth, examination of teeth and their surrounding tissues, observation of bone structures of upper and lower jaws, planning and evaluation of implant applications. Thus, the panoramic radiography enables the dentist to lead his/her patients to a more accurate treatment planning by providing the dentist with a better understanding of teeth and surrounding tissues.
- Our Treatments
- Cosmetic Dentistry & Smile Design
- Fixed Dental Prosthesis
- Removable Dental Prosthesis
- Dental Implants & Dental Surgery (Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery)
- Periodontology (Treatment of Gum Diseases)
- Pediatric Dentistry (Pedodontics) & Orthodontics