3D Dental Tomography
A three-dimentional imagining can be needed when two-dimentional imagining is inadequate in evaluation of oral examination. Today, dental tomography is mostly used in dental implant applications to determine the interrelation of the anatomical structures. Also, it helps the physician to gain insight about the bone density and soft tissues.
The amount of radiation dosage in dental tomography is much less than conventional CT.
Keywords: tomography, three-dimentional imagining, implant
- Our Treatments
- Cosmetic Dentistry & Smile Design
- Fixed Dental Prosthesis
- Removable Dental Prosthesis
- Dental Implants & Dental Surgery (Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery)
- Periodontology (Treatment of Gum Diseases)
- Pediatric Dentistry (Pedodontics) & Orthodontics