Aesthetic Fillings & Inlay/Onlay Restorations
The materials used as aesthetic fillings are composites and porcelain and they are more commonly known as white fillings. Today, composite fillings are widely used due to their high resistance, variety of tooth color options and strong chemical attechment to tooth tissues.
Porcelain inlay/onlay restorations; as an aesthetic alternative to the composites, are widely preferred when most of the tooth structure is impaired.
Inlay / onlay restorations are also preferred due to aesthetic and biocompatibility features of porcelain material.
- Our Treatments
- Cosmetic Dentistry & Smile Design
- Fixed Dental Prosthesis
- Removable Dental Prosthesis
- Dental Implants & Dental Surgery (Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery)
- Periodontology (Treatment of Gum Diseases)
- Pediatric Dentistry (Pedodontics) & Orthodontics