Temporary dentures can be inserted in the session that extraction is performed or after the recovery of extraction area. For some patients, insertion of temporary denture after recovery is more suitable.
Temporary dentures may include single tooth, multiple teeth or the entire upper and lower jaws. In some cases, the temporary prosthesis may be converted into a permanent prosthesis.
Acrylic or Deflex®/Valplast® materials are used for the construction of the temporary dentures. Acrylic is the main material of all permanent removable dentures and Deflex®/Valplast® material is used as an alternative to the acrylic (see Deflex® / Valplast® Dentures).
- Our Treatments
- Cosmetic Dentistry & Smile Design
- Fixed Dental Prosthesis
- Removable Dental Prosthesis
- Dental Implants & Dental Surgery (Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery)
- Periodontology (Treatment of Gum Diseases)
- Pediatric Dentistry (Pedodontics) & Orthodontics