Removable Dental Prosthesis
Deflex® / Valplast® Dentures
Deflex® / Valplast® Dentures are also named as "Flexible dentures" and these dentures are widely known by public as brand names. This prosthesis type is usually used as the material of temporary dentures. Also, they can be used as permanent dentures for the patients that are allergic to acrylic.
While conventional acrylic removable dentures require metal clasps for retention, Deflex®/Valplast® dentures have clasps in gum colour, which is an advantage in aesthetic aspect. However, difficulty in repairing of Deflex®/Valplast® material constitutes a disadvantage.
Keywords: prosthesis, denture, flexible denture, deflex, Valplast, allergy, clasp, aesthetic, temporary, permanent
- Our Treatments
- Cosmetic Dentistry & Smile Design
- Fixed Dental Prosthesis
- Removable Dental Prosthesis
- Dental Implants & Dental Surgery (Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery)
- Periodontology (Treatment of Gum Diseases)
- Pediatric Dentistry (Pedodontics) & Orthodontics