Wisdom Teeth Surgery
Wisdom teeth are the third and final set of molars that generally erupt between the ages of 15 and 25.
As wisdom teeth are difficult to clean, they tend to decay and cause infections and cysts (see Cyst Surgery).
Because wisdom teeth may erupt in abnormal positions, they may cause orthodontic disorders (see Orthodontics) and provoke decays in adjacent teeth. Wisdom teeth that remain partially or completely entrapped within the soft tissue or the jawbone (see Impacted Teeth Surgery) may cause infections and cysts. In such cases, extraction is more convenient for the wisdom teeth.
- Our Treatments
- Cosmetic Dentistry & Smile Design
- Fixed Dental Prosthesis
- Removable Dental Prosthesis
- Dental Implants & Dental Surgery (Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery)
- Periodontology (Treatment of Gum Diseases)
- Pediatric Dentistry (Pedodontics) & Orthodontics