Impacted Teeth Surgery
This most commonly happens with the wisdom teeth (the third set of molars) (see Wisdom Teeth Surgery). Canine and premolar teeth can also be impacted in smaller ratios than wisdom teeth.
Impacted teeth are not extracted in all cases. When impacted teeth threaten the health of adjacent teeth, cause abscesses and cysts (see Cyst Surgery), hinder orthodontic treatment (see Orthodontics), extraction is more suitable.
- Our Treatments
- Cosmetic Dentistry & Smile Design
- Fixed Dental Prosthesis
- Removable Dental Prosthesis
- Dental Implants & Dental Surgery (Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery)
- Periodontology (Treatment of Gum Diseases)
- Pediatric Dentistry (Pedodontics) & Orthodontics